Friday, November 03, 2006

Talking Heads and Observations

Accents. Toupees. Just reading the tele-prompter... has anyone seen my brain?

Just a few days ago the blonde talking head on CNN Headline News said a man was armed with, "three hundred and fifty seven magnums!" Imagine trying to carry that many magnums around at one time. I would think it almost impossible for one man could carry even 20 or 30 magnums yet alone 357 of them.

Today on the TV there is a woman with a heavy English accent talking about South Carolina. Wouldn't you think they would get someone from South Carolina to talk about the state. I wouldn't expect someone from South Carolina to be hosting a tour of England.

Why is it that so many political analysts wear bad toupees? Actually they are so bad they really should just be called wigs! Seems to me that if they can't look in the mirror and see how ridiculous they look, how can they accurately analyze anything?

I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. I am told that I can go to "traffic school" and if I don't break the law again for 6 months from the date the ticket was issued the ticket will be put in the shredder and for all intent and purposes I will have never been given a ticket.... BUT... I still have to pay the $75 fine. I have to pay $50 for the traffic school. Seems to me the insurance companies are getting left out of the game as they are missing out on the opportunity to raise my auto insurance rates. Am I somehow winning here?

I would like to personally thank Jon Carry for his comments about the truups in Irac. Keep up the good work jon.... All the republicans running for office need your continued help....




See you in the funny papers....

No comments: